What to expect in this course
Welcome to the BirthRoot Online Childbirth Preparation Course!
Congrats on taking action and signing up for the BirthRoot Online Childbirth Preparation Course!
In this class, you will learn how to have a healthy pregnancy, a positive birth experience, and a smooth and enjoyable postpartum/parenting transition! I can't wait to meet you in the private facebook group and watch you transform into a fabulous parent. You are in good hands and you will be well taken care of.
Should you ever need anything, please contact me at [email protected] Please do not message me via facebook or leave customer service requests inside the facebook group. The ONLY channel I use for customer service is email. Customer service hours are M-F 9am-5pm EST.
Please keep reading - there is a lot of important information below:
1. ACCESS TO MODULES Unlike with many other online classes, you will have access to all the modules right away. I feel this is important for you to be able to move through the class at your own pace and freely jump around as you see fit. I do recommend, however, that you progress through the modules in order and complete one module per week.
2. CLASS RESOURCES I included a wealth of information in the course so that people with different learning styles could have access to multiple resources. It is not my intention that every participant will use every single resource! I wanted there to be videos, audio recordings, written info, links, and charts/graphs/activities so that there were options for people to pick and choose from. Please don't feel overwhelmed by all the resources presented to you! In all honesty, there is a multitude of information out there about pregnancy, birth, and parenting. It's not possible to be comprehensive and evidence-based in this type of class without presenting all sides. Pick and choose the resources that make the most sense to you.
3. ACCESS TO FACEBOOK GROUP You can request access to the members only facebook group right here or using the links in the modules. I will have to manually confirm that each request is from an enrolled student, so your patience is appreciated. See you there!
4. EMAIL, PHONE, AND VIDEO CONFERENCE SUPPORT In the past, I offered monthly live Q&A calls with class participants. These were not well attended and I received feedback from previous course participants that they didn't find these calls very useful. At this point, I have decided to discontinue this feature of the course. If you have a strong feeling that you would benefit from this feature, please let me know so I can factor in your preference. Please reach out to me if you have questions or want to chat about any aspect of the course, and I would be happy to set up a one-on-one conversation via phone or video conference.
5. TECH SUPPORT My tech support team is ready to assist you if you have any trouble getting into the private facebook group or accessing your program. Please note that emails will be answered within 24 hours of receipt M-F 9am-5pm EST.